Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Packaged Cookies


As I sit here and eat yet another cookie from the other day, I decided it's time to give some away before I eat the entire batch of 30. Not that I couldn't, and that I don't want to, it's just that I probably shouldn't. I have already put on 30lbs with this pregnancy, and with technically another 12 weeks to go, that could balloon to almost 50lbs before I know it. In the back of my mind, there is always the dreaded thought of how long it will take me to get back to my normal size. 

Fairly simple packaging, I just used up some leftover Christmas Contempo DSP and some Old Olive cardstock (Stamping Up) and wrapped it around, tied it up with some Old Olive ribbon and hey presto, magically wrapped cookies - ready for giving!

Now the question is who will be the lucky recipients?

No comments:

Post a Comment