Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Delicate Doilies


Hmm..the new In Colours for 2011-2013 includes a gorgeous purple called Wisteria Wonder. It's such a delicate feminine purple, even suitable for baby girl cards. I can see it as wedding shower cards, perhaps even as the colour theme of spring weddings next year.

And, what a perfect combination with the new stamp set Delicate Doilies. This stamp set actually reminds me of Circle Circus, which I also love. I am drawn to the geometric swirls with floral accents and have seen some beautifully simple creations made with it (I will post samples later).

There are so many new amazing stamp sets in the latest Idea Book & Catalogue (released on July 1), I will have to begin making up events just to be able to send out cards!

Stamp Set: Delicate Doilies & Curly Cute
Card Base: Whisper White, 4.25"x5.5" cut long-ways
Layer #2: Wisteria Wonder, 4"x5.25"
Layer #3: Whisper White, 3.75"x5"
Ink: Whisper White, Versa Mark and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Podwer
Punch: Fancy Flower, Doily Triple Layer, Five Petal Flower
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon
Embellishment: Basic Rhinestone






No comments:

Post a Comment