Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Babies Everywhere!


It seems this is the year of the baby, well, in my life, anyway.
In the past 12 months I think there have been over eight babies born in our circle of friends. It started last February when we had our twins, and almost every month, someone has had a baby, or announced they are expecting. I guess I am through the "wedding" stage of my life - you know where for a few years you go to multiple weddings each summer, and now we are into the "baby" stage.


I gave this card away just today to great friends of ours who have the tiniest, cutest 2 month old girl. My friend gave birth only two weeks early to a 4lb something baby...so tiny. She is now over 8lbs, which is great, but it makes my kids look like giants. At 11 months, they both weigh in at a hefty 25lbs. I know, they are the fattest kids in the world, but as always, I look for the bright side and the bright side of this is that they couldn't pull down our Christmas tree or pull on the multiple decorations, or rip open presents under the tree because they are so fat, they can't move. They are pretty cute though.



The finished size of this card is 6.25" x 3", and will slide into a Small Open End Envelope from Stampin Up.

Stamp Sets: Fox & Friends, Button Buddies, Petit Pairs (inside greeting), Tiny Tags (outside greeting).
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink Grosgrain
Other: Dazzling Details, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates

Stamp Away!



No comments:

Post a Comment