Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Mocha Morning Butterflies



I am in LOVE with this Designer Series Papaer and this design - totally stolen from Laurie at Laurie's Stampin' Spot. I only changed the size of the card and the sentiment.
Generally when I am inspired be a card, I love certain things, change others, but then there's the days where I come across a design so striking that I can't bear to change a thing, hence the total steal of this idea. 

The inside echoes the front, I used the butterfly embosslit from Stampin Up with black cardstock. Tomorrow I will post a version using the Twitterpated DSP from the new Occasions Mini. It's lovely, just different - you'll see.
I just mailed this card to a friend who is making some life changes - hopefully the sentiment inspires her to keep going and keep strong! And, the ladies at my stamp club will be making this on Monday night.

Stamp Set: Word Play
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black
DSP: Mocha Morning
Ink: Basic Black (but I should have used Stayz On)
Other: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Big Shot, Basic Pearls, Sticky Strip (to adhere butterflies to front), Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment